VITAL Calculator version no.: 2.2.26
For more information on this change:
VITAL Online v2.2.26 Q&A.PDF (319.3 KB)
- Changes to ANZ legislation allergen names and definitions
- European Union legislation added
- User manager controls for User legislation access added
- Processing profiles with no allergens can be created
- Ingredient filtering function added
- Summary reports edited
Flexible subscription packages - tailored to meet the size of your organisation and the frequency of use.
Significant member discounts to access and subscribe.
Allergen Bureau Full and Associate members receive a discount of more than 85% for access to VITAL Online.
Global members receive FREE access to one or multiple VITAL Online accounts.
We highly recommend you consider the benefits of becoming an Allergen Bureau member.
Organisation size options
- > 100 full time equivalent (FTE) employees
- 51-100 full time equivalent (FTE) employees
- 10-50 full time equivalent (FTE) employees
- < 10 full time equivalent (FTE) employees
Subscription period options
- Monthly (Default setting is for "Auto-renewal". Select “Disable Auto-Renewal” under “Billing and Subscriptions” to manually control the frequency of monthly subscription)
|Allergen Bureau Members
|Organisation size||Allergen Bureau Membership - yearly||VITAL Online - yearly plan||Membership & VITAL Online||VITAL Online – yearly plan||VITAL Online - monthly plan3|
|Global1||30,000||Free VITAL Online||30,000||27,000||3,375|
1. For Global Membership and Global VITAL Online subscriptions packages, please contact the Allergen Bureau directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 61 437 918 959.
2. All prices quoted are ex-GST. All prices for Australian entities are subject to a 10% GST under Australian GST Law – A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999.
3. Default setting for monthly plans is for "Auto-renewal" of a monthly credit card payment. Select “Disable Auto-Renewal” under “Billing and Subscriptions” to manually control the frequency of your monthly VITAL Online subscription renewal. All ingredient and recipe information will be retained for the next time you choose to access VITAL Online by a monthly plan.
The Allergen Bureau is a not-for-profit organisation and revenue from VITAL Online is reinvested in Allergen Bureau projects to deliver against our charter of ‘informing the food industry’.